Wednesday, August 20, 2008

dot NET programmers group in facebook

I have recently got a facebook account. You can identify me by my name: Sangam Uprety. Hey I invite you to be my friend. I love programming (And this blog tells you this fact!). So I have initiated a new group in facebook. The group's name is dot NET programmers. I warmly welcome you programmers to join this group. Sharing makes programmers strong (You can read the slogan of this blog at the left top. This speaks: Experiences of a developer/programmer).

If you own a facebook account please invite me to join you. I love to be friend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like this blog

Post a Comment

Hope you liked this post. You can leave your message or you can put your valuable suggestions on this post here. Thanks for the sharing and cooperation!

Popular Posts

Recent Articles